Hotbuys Navajo Earrings

Monday, August 1, 2011 3 Awesome Comments
 Good evening guys!

The Hotbuys Navajo Earrings are now out, and they are the first hotbuys of the month!
With that being said, I think I am frightened to even glance upon the prices of the other hotbuys after seeing this price:
 These earrings are twenty-effin' dollars. 
You know how much earrings used to be? Like $6, if that. With $20, you could buy several hotbuys. Now, you are lucky if you can get ONE.
The earrings are nice though, do not get me wrong. 

The real life version is by Topshop:


(Credit goes to Hotbuys Addicted)

So, what do you think about the earrings?

3 Awesome Comments:

  • Anonymous said...

    I love them and will buy them at that price if I have to, but oh I hope that is a stardoll screw-up and will be fixed...cause wow! That's crazy!

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB