QUESTION TIME ;)

Monday, August 8, 2011 3 Awesome Comments
Ok...Since there isnt much to talk about from stardoll....I have a few questions for you all!! Don't worry not for ideas!! They're fun!
    http://writingonthesidewalk.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/question-mark_2158.jpg
  1. If you had 100,000,000,000 stardollars what would you do with them and why?
  2. If you wrote for the star blog what would you write about?
  3. If you could kick anyone off stardoll who would it be and why?
  4. If you could make your own stardoll store what would it have in it? What style would it be?
  5. If you could make your medoll look like anything how would they look?
You DON'T have to answer all of them!!! Or none of them if you want ;) I dont care! This is just something fun for you all to think about! Just because it is summer and school is out doesn't mean you don't have think about stuff ;)





3 Awesome Comments:

  • peggy_sue said...

    If you had 100,000,000,000 stardollars what would you do with them and why? - First I would buy myself a lot of LE and other wanted clothes. Then I would spent about 300 sd on broadcasting and other stardollars? I would save them for when something big comes up (Like new LE collection or something like that)

    If you wrote for the star blog what would you write about? I would write about problems on Stardoll. (in general)

    If you could kick anyone off stardoll who would it be and why? Stardoll admins and clothes creators. I would lower prices of everything on Stardoll so most of the members could buy it!

    If you could make your own stardoll store what would it have in it? What style would it be? Wow, I know there would be lots of skirts (A skirt fan, yay!) And every style would be featured.

    If you could make your medoll look like anything how would they look? I have no idea about that one. :P

    This was fun! :)

  • Maddy/maddy65 said...

    1. Buy a lot of Old rares, like lottos and RC.

    2. I would write about stuff I think needs to be brought up and stuff that I think others would find interesting.

    3. Oh lord...probably all the scammers/hackers I've had to deal with, all the pervs, and the admins. They annoy me greatly >.<

    4. My store would probably have a huge variety of clothes, all with a western twist.

    5. That's a tough one...I have no idea haha (:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB