Dear A&J

Thursday, August 11, 2011 0 Awesome Comments
Jamie:
Dear A&J

I like the emo/scene style. I love chains, and weird stuff.

I have lots of black cloths and stuff.

The problem is my Mother doesn't like the way I dress, but I love the way I dress. I like to be different, but my mom doesn't like it. What should I do? How do I get her to like my style and respect it?

Dear Jamie, 
I think you should tone it down a little. Most mothers today don't like to see their child dressed in "Black clothes". Maybe you can try finding clothes that would be more appropriate and not dress the same way as other emo/scene people do. Try to dress more different, BE UNIQUE.

Thanks for asking us for advice! We hope more people will do the same.
If you're looking for advice, then send us an email at
the2glams@gmail.com

THANKS!
-A&J

0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB