The Non-Superstar for this week is...

Sunday, January 20, 2013 8 Awesome Comments
We only had 2 eligible entrants, and neither of them impressed me much (Sorry!!) but the winner is...
Yilin.002

Yilin.002's suite, outfit by yours truly :)


She has an amazing suite, but I wasn't extremely impressed by her sense of style...Can anyone do better?

If you think you're better than this, comment below WITH YOUR STARDOLL USERNAME. I'm not talking about your achievements or how long you've been on, I could choose a starpoint level 15 person, it really doesn't matter. You have to have an amazing medolly and suite tho :)

I will give out prizes (not cupcakes!!) If there are more than 5 valid entries.
 


xoxo
 






      

8 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB