Stardoll updates alot, as much as they can for people to keep coming back and buying stuff. Who likes a place that isn't up to date? Exactly. No one does really.
So today I was looking to see if Stardoll offers 10$ (I forgot if they did, even though it will be my 3rd one.) and so anyway, looking at what superstars get, I noticed that it wasn't all true, and that they didn't update it.
It's true that if you become superstar you...
- Live the life in your dream house (you have a large suite, which you can buy more rooms you keep forever)
- Sell your creations or unwanted clothing in Starbazaar
- Transform your doll with superstar hair
- Have enough money to design your on line of clothes.
- non-Superstars get to design their on line of clothes now with starcoins
- Superstars don't get 200 stardollars a month (unless you pay for the stardollars yourself)
Hmmm..... Maybe Stardoll should look around the site more often?
Also... Reading through the description (under Stardoll- The perfect gift!) You can see that there is more options now instead of 12 months or 6 months. You can always get any other week, and you can still get 6 months and 12 months if you really wanted to.
Do you think Stardoll should change this banner and update it? (also leaving when they last updated it)