Non-superstar Feature

Saturday, January 12, 2013 6 Awesome Comments

 













 I've noticed that non-superstars (like me) often complain about not having enough  good-looking clothes. Here are some of my favorite non-superstar clothing.I think that stardoll has already given us enough, since many games aren't ANY fun without buying membership.




Movvvving on, here are some of my fave non-superstar outfits and suites.

NerdyASNFTW

NerdyASNFTWs suite

 

stardollworld96

stardollworld96s su.. 

 

Me? (heheh I'm only kidding) 


If you never were a superstar and you think you can do better, give a shout(!)in the comment section.Whichever non-superstar that does the best gets clothes on stardoll.
xoxo



6 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB