Nerd Outfit Review/Tutorial (polyvore)

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 2 Awesome Comments
Geekwear

Geekwear by smiley-hu featuring prada






Hey!! It's yingsmiley here with a post for the new geek/nerd style. As you can see, I'm a HUGE nerd/gamer, and comfort helps me be able to boost my grades (for school and games), but I can lack style sometimes.I decided to make some outfits for daily wear.I hope this inspires you!!
 The first one is my everyday style, with my species written big in t-shirt. I paired it with red leggings (comfy factor) and nerd glasses. To complete the look, I put a designer bag for flash drives, a pair of oxfords, and bow earrings for an awesome look.

The second one is more dressy, and it reflects my girly style. since I have no curves and I'm mad skinny, I paired a peplum top with leggings to add the illusion of curves and show off my legs. The tortoise shell adds a pop of pattern, and the clutch further adds color. Since I'm short, heeled oxfords were a must-have.


Send me your polyvores, and if we have enough people, we will have a feature and give out prizes!!

xoxo


2 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB