- Extracurricular is ALMOST NEVER an excuse. When it is, quit some of them. Grades are more worth it.
- Strive for the grades, not the 12 step beauty regiment. If you're not an adult, a swipe of lipgloss and a quick cleanse is ALL YOU NEED. Instead, use the time for last-minute cram studying (or blogging).
- Do not EVER EVER EVER quit an important academic competition or exam for any excuse except for being sick/religious purposes. (Key word IMPORTANT here.)
- Do all the extra-credit you can.
- Check your grades after every exam if possible.
- Use facebook to make study groups and check homework with friends. DO NOT get attracted by facebook posts and end up reading every single one of them.
- Download time limits for games if you really can't control yourself. I had one for stardoll a few months ago.
- If you're taking the SAT's, head on over to the library to get some cram books.
- Eat Breakfast.
- By balancing extracurricular with blogging and grades, I don't mean 2 hours of each. I mean 3.5 hours of studying and .5 hours of blogging. Balancing doesn't always mean equal, it really depends on the weight of your priorities.
- Study for 2 hours, give yourself a 20 minute break.
- Record all of your TV shows or watch them online on weekends. TV during weekdays isn't very beneficial for your grades.
- However, if you're on the computer on the right websites, it may be.
- Don't use excuses. Just because you're not smart doesn't mean you can't get good grades or succeed in life.
- Strive for more realistic goals. You shouldn't be striving to be the next Katy Perry, you should be striving for a stable job or going to an university.
- Use Sparknotes.com if you're an middle school and higher student.
- Honors classes can be tough. You should know if you're able to handle them or not.
Well, that 's all the tips I can give you- For now.
xoxo yingsmiley :)
Credit to HERE