From 7scs to 8sds!

Monday, January 28, 2013 1 Awesome Comments


The rug many people have bought before and sent to other stardoll members because of a Stardoll Academy task has now raised in price. 
I didn't notice this change until Twilight.Gleek told me through my gb. I have been getting quite a lot of these rugs as a gift, so I'm probably won't be seeing these rugs as gifts no more.
What do you guys think?
Don't forget we have this big competition going on at this blog. Click here to find out more about it!

1 Awesome Comments:

  • Unknown said...

    I think this is ridiculous, I use these for posing in sceneries because it's cheaper than buying the plain squares. It was also useful for non-superstars.

    ~ BestBurlesque
    confessionsofaprimarkaddict.blogspot.co.uk/

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB