Update on Stardoll Access App

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 3 Awesome Comments
Hello Readers,

As most of you may already know Stardoll has an app in the app-store for Androids, I pod touch's, and Ipad's. Stardoll has decided to update the app. Now instead of just being able to respond to guestbook comments and messages you now can chat.

I like this chat better because you can see the other user's doll and on Stardoll sometimes messages do not come through. Now all the messages come through.

To download this app: Go to the app store and type in the search bar Stardoll access. Click download.

To update this app: Go to updates and click update.

What do you think? I rated this app 2/5 before this update now I believe it deserves 5/5.

Thanks

art123peace


3 Awesome Comments:

  • Anonymous said...

    I'd still give it a 2/5. I like that you can see your guest book but I really want to be able to see clubs on the app. I roleplay on stardoll so it would be nice. :)

  • Art123peace said...

    Mandylou4- Thanks for saying that. I really like your comment because you just pointed out a good point. I go on Stardoll for Guestbook comments and chat while you go on for roleplay clubs as well. Please correct me if I am wrong when I say that!

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB