Medoll of the week (New thing)

Wednesday, June 13, 2012 1 Awesome Comments
Crowned medoll of the week!

Jillian2525 is a female from the United States. She is 24 (according to her Stardoll account)  and is a music teacher.  She is really nice.She has 1O822 starpoints (wowza)
Visit all of her rooms! They are amazing! 
Why did I choose Jillian2525 medoll of the week?: Her suite really spoke to me. I felt like I was actually there. Her outfits go with her room that you might find her in. She is really nice and creative. I give her a 5/5 on her suite, style, and personality. Out of all that she got 15/15pts for everything that she has done. Great job!
-Ashtyn/Miss_sassy_girl

Know someone who deserves Medoll of the week? Write in the comments below!



1 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB