Sock bun :-)

Friday, June 22, 2012 6 Awesome Comments
Here is how to do my favorite bun: The Sock Bun :)
What you'll need:
-Sock
- 3 or more ponytail holders (or rubber bands, whatever you use)

Steps:
1.) Put your hair in a ponytail. 
2.) Get your sock, and cut out the top (video below)
3.) follow the rest of the video below because it's to hard to explain :D
This is my favorite video and she explains what it will look like and how to do it :)
--Ashtyn/Miss_sassy_girl

(If you have some hair left out, we'll just call it the MESSY sock bun ;D)

6 Awesome Comments:

  • Anonymous said...

    I have too much hair for this. It literally ends up like there's a giant soccer ball on top of my head.

  • L. said...

    I like this hairstyle, what a shame my hair needs to reach my shoulders and my fringe needs to grow out before I can even attempt to tie it up :P

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB