Great Concealers!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 1 Awesome Comments

Price Symbols:
$: 1-5 dollars
$$: 5-8
$$: 8 and up
N.Y.C. Cover Stick
Ok, so I bought this concealer thinking it will have full coverage, but it isn't.
The reason I added this on my 'Great Concealers' list is because it is a neat product to have when you want to brighten up under the eyes.
This product is creamy, but can be a hassle to blend into the skin. If you have a Stipple Brush, then it will make it easier to blend it into the skin. Just make sure you wet the brush a bit before blending the concealer onto the skin. 
Price:$

 CG Smoothers
I just bought this product a couple of days ago and let me tell you it's a great concealer stick! Maybe one of the best!
This will easily blend onto the skin with your finger tips! It covers redness and blemishes very well. The only down side to this is that it leaves your skin a bit shiny. I guess it depends on the skin type you have. I have oily/dry skin, so that might be why it made my skin a bit shinier. Well, I still like it and will buy it again!
Price:$$
Maybelline New York: Dream Matte Mousse Foundation
Yes, this isn't a concealer, but that's how I use this product. I bought this foundation a while ago and it turned  my skin too pale, so for a while now, I had it in my make-up case not knowing how will I be using it. Finally, it occured to me that I might be able to use it as a concealer, since concealers are suppose to be a shade lighter than your skin. This works great as a concealer! It gives full coverage and makes my skin nice and smooth. The only problem I have with this is that it can look caky on my skin, if I add too much of it. So, don't over due it and just get a little amount of this. Make sure you use a Stipple Brush to blend well.
Price:$$
or sometimes
$$$

1 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB