Medolll of the day

Thursday, June 28, 2012 4 Awesome Comments
Yeah I know I just did this yesterday, but who cares! I changed the name though to Medoll of the day
Today I got something different, much much different. In my guestbook I got a message from someone who I guess loves Medoll of the day/ week :) So of course I visited the girl, Erin.w and was wowed.
The 3 girls that are together is her medoll. 
My reaction: O.O -falls off chair-
For a moment I thought the girl was hidding, but of course no! I loved it and I love her art work.
click here to visit Erin.w's suite
This is talent right here, I love her medoll(s)
I wonder what it would be like to see her win CG and NCG, so lets vote :)
I give her a 15/15, it's just omg. I love it :D


Know someone who deserves Medoll of the day/week? Tell me in my guestbook so I dont forget :)
Click here to visit my suite

4 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB