Medoll of the week

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 3 Awesome Comments
(I'm getting more bored)
This week's medoll of the week:::14thNovember10

Sorry about the low graphics.


Submitted by: bracken1234
Why did I choose her?: I saw a comment in the last post for Medoll of the week, here's what it read:
I liked it and thought, hmm why not visit her? I fell in love with the room above^^ and thought, well she does deserve Medoll of the week :-)
I give her 15/15 for medoll, suite, and umm i think that's all (that i can think of)
Great job!

::Know somebody who deserves Medoll of the week? Tell me in comments (and tell me in my guestbook..so i dont forget)::
Link to my guestbook/suite: http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/105591864

3 Awesome Comments:

  • Anonymous said...

    I think you should do something a bit like the review on MDM (http://medollmemoires.blogspot.com/2012/06/review-forever-chic-magazine.html) where you rate everything with a rubric. It would be interesting. :)

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB