One top.Three looks.

Friday, November 23, 2012 1 Awesome Comments
Hello,dollies.I`ve already showed you how to style one dress this week,but today i want to show you 3 ways to wear this shirt:
The shirt is a peplum black top from Basics.
I created three outfits:

This one is a bit more expensive.I used dark jeans,big black bag and leopard wedges.
Second:

With this combination I want to tell you something-you shouldn`t be afraid to use bright colors.Combining 
them makes them even more awesome.Look at this skirt-it`s white ,but it also has several bright colors.Why not use them ?
Third:

Combining black and brown is a risky combo,too.You don`t want to have a several shades of brown,just one or two.I used a darker bag to match the shoes,but I didn`t put more brown accessoires.The tight gray jeans help the outfit come together.
Do you like those combinations?
Share in the comments below :)


1 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB