Black Friday

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 0 Awesome Comments

For those celebrate this wonderful holiday, will you be purchasing any Christmas presents or products for yourself?  For many of us, this holiday starts tomorrow and believe me the stores are going to be filled with crazy people. I will definitly take part of this huge event, but will be mostly buying my stuff online. Some of the shops I will looking into are:
Forever21
Victoria Secret
Wal-Mart
BH Cosmetics
Sedona Lace 
MAC Cosmetics
Timberland
Where will you go? Will you buy online or in store?
For those who are thinking of buying online. I've found this great site where they give you cash back for online purchases. They don't offer cash back for every store, but they do have some of my favorite shops.
Click here to register :]


0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB