I'm the Queen of Stardoll!!!

Friday, November 30, 2012 0 Awesome Comments
Note:I'm sorry for the lack of post but thier really isn't anything to talk about on stardoll since they haven't had any new stuff but lets move on.(until now XD jk)

I was on stardoll yesterday and I stumbled on this girl: SpoiledLittleMe
Her presentation is really funny it sounds like Roleplay. But the offensive part was calling us low class but I don't remember that when stardoll was made:
but in her presentation tey call her group the "Pinkitas" but have you ever tryed searching a medoll with that name and here are the results: 
so is this really her account? or did she just copy the name to make a fake goup?and if this really her account is her acount hacked?



0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB