Sunday, September 9, 2012 8 Awesome Comments
Hey guys! I need to interview like 5-8 people.. They need to be active and must shop alot!  I'm doing this because some of my posts will need interviews.
If you would like to be interviewed please post down below in the comments;

Name;
Stardoll Username:
Country:
Been on Stardoll since: (just the year please)
I can be interviewed on: (please say the days like, Saturday and Sunday ;example;)

One I have atleast 5-7 people, I will begin the posts that need interviews.
If you didn't make it, it's because you haven't been on enough, don't have enough clothes (most posts will be about clothes) or you are just not as active.

Thank you ;)

8 Awesome Comments:

  • Heav said...

    name:Heather
    Stardoll Username: missAshie1991
    country: the rainy UK :(
    Been on Stardoll since: 2009
    I can be interviewed any day but mon,fri and sun :)

  • Carrie.Rose said...

    Name; Carrie Rose
    Stardoll Username: Cheekycazbo1
    Country: England
    Been on Stardoll since: (just the year please)2009, but 2007 on my old account cheekycazbo
    I can be interviewed on: (please say the days like, Saturday and Sunday ;example;) All the days of the week really, apart from school time :)x

  • Anonymous said...


    Name; Karolina
    Stardoll Username: lovinjudas
    Country: UK
    Been on Stardoll since: (just the year please) 2010, but on 3 diff. accounts :D
    I can be interviewed on: (please say the days like, Saturday and Sunday ;example;) Weekend and after school hours! :D

    lovinjudas xxx

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB