New Shops and Updates!

Friday, September 28, 2012 0 Awesome Comments

The latest Interior shop is out! Sweet Suites have added another collection. It looks very nice. The prices are a little high, but I think it is worth buying some of their pieces. They look to have a lot of detail and a slight Victorian style.


Ok, there is a new competition. I tried clicking on this message, but it only took me to the 'Chat' page. I hope this doesn't involve us paying for this 'game'. This competition seems like it will be fun :] 

Have you tried earning stardollars? I haven't. Well, stardoll has pumped up their rewards program and is offering this stylish bag to whom ever successfully earns stardollars. Will you be earning?


0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB