Remembering Marilyn Monroe

Saturday, September 22, 2012 4 Awesome Comments
Marilyn Monroe wasn't just some regular old singer she was the singer that inspired a lot of others. She was one of the top vocalists in America. I remember my mother singing songs to me that Marilyn Monroe sang. I decided to write this topic because we should appreciate those old singers that still matter in our hearts not just those now pop singers. They worked hard too, just like how these singers today worked hard to get to where they are now. 

Marilyn Monroe is dead but here music is still alive.
This is one of her songs called " River of No Return"

                                                     I will like to thank Cheekycazbo1 for the graphics
                                                                                                                                           xoxo- Vannassa555

4 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB