Blogging from the pool with a new idea.

Sunday, September 23, 2012 3 Awesome Comments
I'm blogging from my ITouch at the pool so the sentences might be a bit run-on. Anyway, new idea! If you have watched any haul videos on YouTube, you know what I'm going to be talking about.

Basically, just send me pictures of clothing/jewelry/bags/etc you got from the mall recently and I will put them in a post to show the readers. (You CAN include the price, but that not required)
Upload the picture to a website like imgur and send it to me at Icanglowyay@gmail.com or mail it to me on my stardoll account : Icanglow

PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY IN COMMENTS.

This is just a fun, fashion thing :)

You can submit as many different pictures as you like, but please don't include yourself in the picture.

If this turns out as a success, I'll have a banner for it and make it more official looking.

Well, Got to get back to the pool, ttyl!

Hearts,
Icanglow

3 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB