SLN's Best Writer!

Friday, September 28, 2012 4 Awesome Comments



Miss_Sassy_Girl!!!
Congratz! You were chosen by the readers to be this week's Best SLN Writer!
I will gladly buy something out of your bazaar for 25sds. You will get 25sds, so that means I will have to pay a bit higher.
Thank you to you and to all my writers who are helping me with this blog!!
Want to be the Next Best SLN Writer? 
Well, comment below! 
Past winners cannot join AND only SLN writers can join.  

4 Awesome Comments:

  • anonymous said...

    Aww, thank you! I feel so happy, I'll put something up in my bazaar.
    THANK YOU AND THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED ME,
    I was really happy to see my smiling little face on this post, thanks to you guys! love you all!
    -xoxo Ashhtynn

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB