Happy 4th of July everyone!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012 4 Awesome Comments
As you may know, 4th of July is celebrated in America. We celebrate it because on the 4th (of July) we won our freedoms :)
Later on today I will be working on my 4th of July suite, will you?
Take this challenge; 4th of July scenery!
In the comments write the link to your scenery and write why you should win.
I'll pick 3 lucky people to win.... 10 cupcakes each...
poor award, I know. But I might become superstar soon so  :)
The contest ends on July 5th! Good luck everybody!

--ashtyn/miss_sassy_girl

4 Awesome Comments:

  • Anonymous said...

    I've always found it odd how other countries aren't very patriotic. My English neighbors thought it was weird that everyone in the neighborhood flies the flag faithfully. I just consider that second nature. We have so much respect for our flag, yet other countries don't even care if their flag drops to the ground. Hearing the National Anthem can make me cry but some people don't even know what their countries anthem sounds like.

    God bless America.

  • anonymous said...

    oh i know :,( I learned that not to long ago. I only know some much of the National Anthem. It's one of the hardest songs to sing because you have to hit every note ever so correctly.


    God bless the warriors and America <3

  • Anonymous said...

    Okay here's my entry.

    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=16bhu93&s=6

    I entitled it "Lady Liberty".

    Why should I win? Well, I'm a born and raised American. I truly love where I live and believe the U.S. is the best place in the entire world. Independence Day is a big thing for my family and I.

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB