Ramadan

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 0 Awesome Comments
Hello  Readers,


I wanted to share with you what Ramadan is the history of this Islamic holiday. Ramadan is the celebration of the nine month on the lunar Islamic calendar. During the month of Ramadan some Muslims fast. They fast from dawn until dusk somedays, I believe, please correct me if that statement is untrue. 


Today is the fifth day of Ramadan and to celebrate this Stardoll's item is a golden eagle for  6 stardollars.



Do you like today's item? Who has bought all five of the items so far? 


Fun Fact:  A golden eagle symbolizes; spiritual protection, carries prayers, brings strength, courage, and wisdom.


Thanks


Art123peace


Also thanks to everyone who voted me yesterday! I appreciate it!



0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB