How to make a hotbuy only outfit

Monday, July 23, 2012 0 Awesome Comments
Many members love hotbuys, I am one of them members. But it may be hard if you are going for only hotbuys and nothing else.

So, let's get started on the HB only outfit :);
What you will need;
:55 LP (level up) points.
:hotbuys (shoes, top, dress, pants, ect. ect.)

1.)get your medoll  to the BP (beauty Parlor) and set her up with the hb hair; as you can see, I blocked my medoll, so she is wearing a cami.

2.) get the hb hair piece (if you have one) My tip is to have it go with the outfit. Here are some hbs that i adore;
I also love the green headband and the flower headbands, they aren't mentioned in here though.


3.) Get the hbs you own! TIP; If you want it to be a FULL hb outfit, then dont use regular items, crazy...i know.

There are some hotbuys above, I didnt not at all include any shoes or purses.
So what do you think? 


0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB