Junebug246

Thursday, September 1, 2011 4 Awesome Comments
Here is your own personal banner!
TY for writing for my blog! I will be making more personal banners for my writers once I see that they have been active in this blog. So, far I only see Esme being the most active.
If you want to be a writer for my blog, please sign this post below!
I need people that can write about all these topics:

FREE ITEMS ( Don't tell them how to get the free item with the proxy, only provide the link in which they need to go to get the specific free item.)

LATEST HOTBUYS

LATEST STARDOLL NEWS

SPOILERS( Don't get the spoilers from other blogs)

That's it:D
-A&J



4 Awesome Comments:

  • Heav said...

    i would love to be a write i am literally cyring that iv heard your looking for writers as i am quite active reader and commenter to this blog i try to comment on every post can i write about latest stardoll news please? as im on stardoll at least once a day and i know how to take screen shots please please consider me!

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB