Comp Results:

Friday, September 16, 2011 11 Awesome Comments
 These are not in order from when they were posted! The points for originalityare  though. Sadly :'( Two person has failed to make their design! Here are what me and the2glams have to say:

PikandChew:
 PikandChew's description: epic win! its based on summer and swimming sorta stuff ;)

 Besttheyhave135: I like this outfit :) I like how all the prints go together in a funky way :) I am not a fan of the shoes though :( They kinda make the outfit a little clunky looking :I maybe a pump or other heel would've been better :L Here are my points:(oh yeah everything is half since it will be added to the2glams score as well. Any way my points:
  1. 25/25 points for originality: We haven't judged any other looks yet :P
  2. 5/10 points for matching: I said it looks well  mismatched, but it still doesn't match
  3. 5/10 points for makeup: Something with cool colors would make this look even better
  4. 5/5 for mystery item: It breaks up the outfit a little so it isn't to mismatched ;)
  5. 40/50 points total! Wonderful outfit ;)
The2glams: The outfit was great but the make-up I didn't like.




  1.   20/25 points for originality:
  2.  10 /10 points for matching:
  3.   6/10 points fro makeup:
  4.   5/5 for mystery item
  5.    41/50 points total!

  481 /100 points 
peggy_sue:
(did not put out picture)
Sorry :( You are booted from this competition.

MeganMero:
(no description)
BestTheyhave135: I like this outfit :) I love how she used two pairs of shoes to create even larger ones. The jacket looks nice tucked into the skirt too. The skirt and the clutch work together nicely too. Here are my points:
  1. 25/25 points for originality:We haven't seen any other designs this week :P
  2. 9/10 points for matching: The only thing that doesn't match is probably the purse it DOES match with the skirt but the skirt would look better alone as that light gray color.
  3. 5/10 points for makeup: (this includes hair) No offense but this is hair is NOT working for me. The rest of the makeup looks good though.
  4. 5/5 points for mystery item. The scarf really looks nice layered on it. The jacket also makes it look less slouchy of a tank.
  5. 44 /50 points total. This out is wonderful :)

The2glams:The outfit was boring and didnt match the hair.



  1.   15/25 points for originality
  2.   10/10 points for matching
  3.   10/10 points for makeup
  4.   5/5 points for mystery item.
  5.  40 /50 points total
84/100 points



 AliceIzzy454
  (no description)           


Besttheyhave135: :) I just LOVE the heels ;) the cute like purse is nice too!!! I like how she made the skirt into more a dress with the mystery item ;) The feather shrug really complete the look! My Points: 

  1. 25/25 points for originality: again first comp week ;)
  2. 10/10 points for matching!! The slight bit of pink in the boots don't match but come on, it doesn't have to be perfect!
  3. 4/10 points for makeup: there isn't much makeup to be talked about... I like the natural look and all though. The lip color also matches the look though.
  4. 10/10 points for mystery item: Great job!! It makes the outfit prettier and lighter. Not to dark so it makes the outfit look lighter and not drab.
  5. 44/50 points total ;) good job!
The2glams:I like the outfit very nice.



  1.   25/25 points for originality
  2.   10/10 points for matching
  3.   7/10 points for makeup
  4.   5/5 points for mystery item.
  5.  47 /50 points total
91/100 points (so far)


Avrilluvsu:
(no picutre)
Sorry you are booted from this competition



envyme010:
Envyme010's description: It's inspired by a look I saw one of my fellow classmates in on the second day of class. Enjoy!
 Besttheyhave135: I like this outfit. the box purse is cool :) The suspenders add a nice touch to the mystery item too ;)

  1. 22/25 points for originality: PikandChew used the same jacket
  2. 10/10 points for matching: Lovely it all matches right down to the purse ;)
  3.  6/10 points for makeup: there isn't much makeup visible but the lip color is a nice choice and the eyes are cool too!
  4. 4/5 points for mystery item: It looks a little plain in the end...
  5. 42/50 points total. Great job ;)
                                               


The2glams:I like the outfit but not the shoes:S


  1.   21/25 points for originality
  2.   10/10 points for matching
  3.   10/10 points for makeup
  4.   5/5 points for mystery item.
  5.   46/50 points total


88/100 points


Meegz26:
(i dont remember her signing up but she posted, so good enough for me ^.^)
(no description)

Besttheyhave: I like this outfit but something about the shorts makes u look like a little kid maybe something tighter or lower on the waist. my points:


  1. 20/25 points for originality: AliceIzzy454 used that belt :(
  2. 6/10 points for matching: The sneakers don't match
  3. 5/10 points for makeup: The eyeshadow is a little dark for this kid-like outfit, thought the highlights are nice ;)
  4. 5/5 points for mystery item: Your outfit makes the top look very fun and playful like a kid should be ;)
  5. 36/50 points total


The2glams:Hm something of this outfit I don't like...


  1.   15/25 points for originality
  2.   7/10 points for matching
  3.  6 /10 points for makeup
  4.  5 /5 points for mystery item.
  5.   33/50 points total


69/100 points
     Funkymoomoo1:

(No description)

Besttheyhave135: This outfit is very funky and cool! The scarfs are awesome that are underneath the skirt! the bag is a little odd with this outfit. But I also love the triple belt look.

  1.  25/25 points for originality: Just look at it :P
  2.   8/10 points for matching: The purse doesn't match
  3.   10/10 points for makeup: It matches and looks wonderful with this outfit!
  4.   3/5 points for mystery item. It washes out the outfit a little in this case
  5.   41/50 points total

The2glams:I dont like this outfit:/


  1.   20/25 points for originality
  2.  5 /10 points for matching
  3.   7/10 points for makeup
  4.   5/5 points for mystery item.
  5.  37 /50 points total


78/100 points


Poll for the people:


11 Awesome Comments:

  • Ashley said...

    lol, sorry, it's the hair I had on my medoll at the time, and by the time I remembered I had already screen printed my outfit.

    But I LOVED AliceIzzy454's Outfit, it's totally epic. :D

  • Esme said...

    @ashleystardoll every monday at 4:00 sharp, they end on friday at the same time (eastern time).

    @the2glams cool ;)

    @envyme010 its ok anyways because almost everybody has 3 votes :( this is going to be hard!!

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB