Omg!!

Saturday, September 17, 2011 0 Awesome Comments
I'm typing right now from my new iPad so i'm going to make this super quick. Well,I haven't been posting or have been on star doll much. I feel like I'm outgrowing Stardoll and am realizing than I can do Better than spending 5 hours on a webs tire I've spent $140 dollars on! I haven't been spending much time on my desktop hence the iPad. So it's difficult for me to go on Stardoll. And I like everyone else is busy with school. So hopefully I'll be writing again and will be star dolling soon. Anyways I'm sorry for ot writing for a while and that I haven't been following my 5 times a week posting responsibility....there's just some personal stuff going on and I'm trying to keep myself busy with other stuff.
Xoxo Amy

0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB