D-Signed & Rebecca BonBon

Thursday, September 15, 2011 0 Awesome Comments
D-Signed...?

My honest opinion about the D-Signed collection is, it's okay. I wouldn't buy any of the tops for Stardoll, maybe like 8-9 year olds would. I was picking up my 8 year old brother with my mom from school, and I saw a bunch of little children [about 6-9 year old girls] wearing outfits from the D-Signed place. [Who knows what its called in the real world.]

The high converse are pretty cool, but all the other outfits are pretty much cheap looking crap. The tees also look awful.


R
ebecca Bonbon?

Are you kidding me? The music that comes on when I click on the store is irritating.
You can do better than this. Now to the clothes... They look like the D-Signed stuff except worse. It's way more cheap crappy looking. It's totally 1st-3rd Grade stuff. (Sparkly, leggings, flats stuff.)

I'm getting pretty tired of all the sponsor stores and clubs, except for like Dove Club. That's a good sponsor club, but all the other sponsor things are just freaking irritating.

What time of name is Rebecca Bonbon for a STORE? Oh Stardoll.

-Lexi~Rocky2536

0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB