Comp Results

Friday, September 30, 2011 9 Awesome Comments
REALLY!?!?!!?!? This is ridiculous ANOTHER person dropped out! *grits teeth* (i didn't really i'm too serious about my teeth :P) Oh yeah thanks for the zoom girls!


http://i56.tinypic.com/2dbuo0h.png
Mine is a kinda geek/Chic look.
I have the big geeky glasses, and the shoulder thingy adds a splash of Space-ish look.
I have the hotbuys shoes on, and they make the whole outfit a bit fashionable.
I spent a lot of time on the eyes. I made them different, like a superhero's.


Besttheyhave135: Hmmm..... I like the matching of this outfit. I don't understand the point of the chain though... I don't feel like the 2046 mystery item worked with this outfit. The layering is nice though.

  1. 20/25 points for originality:
  2. 9/10 points for matching:
  3. 7/10 points for makeup:
  4. 2/5 for mystery item:
  5. 38/50 points total!
The2glams:I like the colors of your outfit, it looks cool(:


  1. 20/25 points for originality:
  2. 9/10 points for matching:
  3. 5/10 points for makeup:
  4. 3/5 for mystery item:
  5. 37/50 points total!





http://i51.tinypic.com/2jg1dmv.png
It's definitely a party outfit and is daring to be noticed. The hotbuys cheetah top and till dawnbreak feather skirt add flavor to the outfit. The pink stiletto sneakers and 2046 shoulder accent "clutch" round out the outfit. The makeup is fairly simple because the outfit and the short haircut does all the talking. Just a little simple pink eyeshadow. Fudge is all about being daring and that is what this look is. I hope you like to party!


BestTheyHave135: I like this outfit. Very...fudgy.. It deffinetly screams party girls and I LOVE the use of the mystery item!

  1. 22/25 points for originality:
  2. 8/10 points for matching:
  3. 5/10 points for makeup:
  4. 5/5 for mystery item:
  5. 40/50 points total!


The2Glams: I like your outfit, but the skirt with the blue belt doesn't fit this look.



  1. 15/25 points for originality:
  2. 7/10 points for matching:
  3. 7/10 points for makeup:
  4. 4/5 for mystery item:
  5. 33/50 points total!

Okay so I am not making a poll instead I would like to see who is saying their username. If you would like for someone TO WIN PLEASE SAY THEIR USER IN COMMENTS IF YOU GO ANONYMOUS YOUR VOTE WILL NOT COUNT!!! PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WILL NOT CHANGE THE POLL! 



Thanks <3
~Esme~

9 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB