Tween/Teen hairstyle

Sunday, July 15, 2012 0 Awesome Comments
Hello Readers,


I am going to share a hairstyle that I learned from Cute Girls Hairstyles. Its a bow.


1. Start by taking a piece of hair by the ear, a medium sized peice.


2. Do the same to the other side.


3. Next take the hair strands and tie a shoe tie basically.


4. Once you have the two loops, take a bobby pin and push it through the top of the center knot.


5.  Take a second bobby pin and from the other side of the knot do the same thing.


6. If you want you can curl the bow's "tails".




 In the video skip to 2:11.
 BTW i had my dad try this on me :D He succeeded. 


BTW I will be at my grandma's house. Idk if her computer has internet....

0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB