Instagram

Sunday, July 1, 2012 3 Awesome Comments
Hello Readers,


I have discovered the best app ever in the market. First off you need an apple product or Droid. Photography is the main part in this app. You can post pictures, I tend to go with the funny quotes. Commenting and reposting is also important.


I am absolutely addicted to Instagram. Best of all, this amazing app is free. Even if it was $1.99 I would buy it.


All you need is an email to make an instagram.


By the way, if you get one my instagram is peaceloveskating1. Please tell me if you get one, or if you had one.


Thanks



3 Awesome Comments:

  • Anonymous said...

    I have one with a lot of personal information on it but I've just made a "Stardoll" one. It has some of my less personal pics.

    My username is mandylou4

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB