Fake nails

Friday, July 13, 2012 2 Awesome Comments
Hello Readers, 




Fake nails, are a cute and huge fashion trend. You can buy them in almost any pattern you like.  If you go swimming, most nail polishes clip, with fake nails that does not happen. Also in the summer long pretty nails are a nice addition with your summertime outfits. 




All you have to do is buy a kit, they are around 6 dollars and come with 24 nails. Once you have the kit cut the nails to fit your finger. Then with a glue the kit provides just glue them on.


Here are some of the pattern's you can buy at Claire's.






They have many more fake nails kits, these are only two. Who has used fake nails before? Did you like them or not. I have, a year ago, they were these really tacky black ones with peace signs. When I do them again I will be buying better, more summery nails.



2 Awesome Comments:

  • Anonymous said...

    I once used some (you can see a picture on my Instagram) but since I bite my nails they were very unusual for me. I really couldn't do anything because I use the pads of fingers to grip things and type. I ended up ripping them off because I was so annoyed. Haha.

  • SammySdx on Stardoll said...

    I used fake nails once a few years ago. They were like this pink ones with black stripes. They were realy cute and I loved them, but I don't think I'll be using fake nails again because I get annoyed for not being able to type... :s

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB