Saturday, February 2, 2013 0 Awesome Comments
This is my anonymous love advice column. I started this because I used to always be in desperate need of love advice (I've had over 20 boyfriends, sadly, it was hard to stay with anyone) so I think this is something useful for the girls. Also, it's Valentine's Day soon, and everyone seems to want to ask me their advice on asking people out...





If you want some love advice or advice about something else, please either comment as anonymous and don't use any real names in your story or add me on stardoll and mail the story to me.

This column will continue if we have at least 2 advice per week, thanks so much and sorry for all these posts at the same time!!

xoxo








      





0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB