Free Life Guard chair!

Sunday, February 10, 2013 0 Awesome Comments
We are finishing up Internet Safety day calender. I'll also make this post a little longer, saying why i can't really post right now. But first, here is the internet safety day chair!
save image

To get to the calender, click here
Next, click on the crab (it's by the shore)
save image
The answer is A, of course you can read all the answers, but the correct answer is "A"
Once you click "submit" go to your suite, you'll be rewarded with a chair.
Go back to the calender by clicking the link above.  
Go all the way down, and you'll get a message from Stardoll. Yay, surfer dude is safe!!!!
Any questions? 

Anyway, as I said at the top, I wasn't posting as much now. I always read this blog though. In  real life my friend is being bullied. The bully is threatening and just being plain rude. I feel as if this is going to far, so I've taken a small break from Stardoll to focus on school and my friends, and hoping that the girl will stop. So if you don't mind, you'll be seeing a few popcorn like posts (appearing every once in a while). Next week I'll post as much as I can, as I will have Valentine's off, teacher in service days, Monday I'll be getting out an hour early. Tuesday I will be too, but I have to go somewhere. Wednesday is a full day. 
Thank you for understanding, remember, we have a contest going on in the blog! You can win some items I'm guessing ;))

0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB