Style Boutique!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 0 Awesome Comments

Sorry haha :P had to do that, the temptation was too strong xD


Anyway, before I got sidetracked with a cute dog sipping pepsi, people from the UK (other countries? comment) can do this nintendo thingymajig which involves designing clothes for a competition.
I think other nationalities can get it too by just clicking here and you'll be able to design a bag, cardi and dress, like the ones I showed you yesterday (you can view them by clicking here), but this time you gotta pay. The bag is 60sc, cardigan 70sc and the dress 75sc. If you design something and want to buy it, you'll get a screen up about a competition. Well I don't want a 3DS, they give you headaches plus I've got a DSi and DS already, so what'd you do? Just click "Take me back to Stardesign" and you can buy your design.

Helpful? Btw i know its been there a while I just haven't checked out the Stardesign thing for ages.

Looley xx

0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB