400 Subscribers Raffle!

Friday, February 15, 2013 0 Awesome Comments
We (my sis and I) are so glad to be having almost 400 subscribers from our youtube channel! :D To celebrate...
this wonderful event we are doing a raffle where one lucky subscriber will win a graphic made by me (Joselyne). If you want to know more about this raffle please watch the video below. To apply for this raffle you must submit your entry in my youtube video comments not the blog comments.

Make sure you are a subscriber first before entering.
I will be checking every person who enters to see if they actually did follow.
ediit: I made a mistake on the video, I said "300 Subscriber raffle" which is suppose to be "400 subscriber raffle" lol
sorry about that.



0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB