Hot Buys Weekly released!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013 0 Awesome Comments
Sorry I haven't been able to post, I'm so busy now with homework, as I'm sure all the writers are, thanks The2gLaMs for continuing this blog when we can't
It's been  r e l e a s e d ! 
save image
What can I say? It's Valentine's themed! 
Here, we got a cute dress blouse, some Paris love earrings, all around eyeshadow...cute.
We even got a studded heart clutch that I think you would love on your doll, also with some Love is in the air nail stickers, just put it on your doll and you're done!
**The first ever Hotbuys Weekly, is released, save this in your books ;)**


What do you think about this week's hotbuys, does it over power the monthly hotbuys?

0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB