How do they do it?

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 9 Awesome Comments
Today we have found many interesting members, for some of us at least. 
We might have another joannabg :S The girl this time was running for covergirl, her username: StarNelWriter .

When I first saw this, I thought she just found me somehow. And that's when I noticed all my friends have had her visit. That's what got me.

I asked if she visited anyone else in OC and of course the answer was yes. That's when one of my good friends that are royalty said she may be doing what Joannabg did.
what did she do?
What did she do?
WHAT DID SHE USE?
I soon found out it was a program. They type in a number, then some other numbers, and then they automatically visit people.
THAT IS WHY JOANNA VISITED EVERYONE IN LESS THAN A SECOND.
Creepy right? It started to make me wonder, what program did she use? That remains a mystery for us. 
 I then found out that StarNelWriter used the system. It's nearly impossible to visit all..
190,298,529+
In less than a second. We also have members trying to crack the code, how they did it, the program, the numbers, and such.
Creepy right? I am happy to thank some of my friends that are royalty, and our investigators that are royalty also. Hopefully, sometime soon, we will finally found out what they used.

9 Awesome Comments:

  • Anonymous said...

    She is my best friend , and I have an other doll and she didn't visit that doll.
    So I don't think she uses any system .

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB