NEW: Pretty N Love & Make Your Mark

Thursday, August 30, 2012 1 Awesome Comments



A new shop and collection came to Stardoll today! I think the "Make Your Mark" shop reminds me of the Disney shop. If you didn't know, Make Your Mark comes from the series called "Shake It Up" from Disney Channel. This shop offers young girls to create their own effortless  look.
As for the new collection from Pretty N Love, Stardoll didn't add a lot of new clothes. I do love that first dress. The flowery prints are lovely, but it doesn't really go with the Fall trends/themes. This should out came out during the spring or late winter.
What do you guys think?

1 Awesome Comments:

  • anonymous said...

    The black dress from "make your mark" is pretty cute.
    But the pretty n' love is off a few seasons i think, I mean flower prints are more spring rather than fall. But PNL is more of a girly girl store I guess.

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB