My theory has been proved!

Friday, May 11, 2012 2 Awesome Comments
Tonight in Animal-Lovers I made a post on being cyber bullied and why we must stick together and stop it. Then these 6 girls started bulling me. They made mean pictures, and said hurtful words. Those which I will never ever repeat.

I was crying more than ever. I was crying so hard. Then out of the blue this one girl can and stood up for me. After that another girl helped her out then a third girl. It was amazing. All the bullies made topics apologizing saying they felt so bad.

I just thought it was a miracle. The bullies stopped. See what we can do if we all stand up.

We are now going to make a revolution

Here is my tumblr.

Take-action-stopbullying.tumblr.com

Thank u art123peace


2 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB