Craft Watermelon

Monday, May 7, 2012 1 Awesome Comments
I love crafts. I make so many crafts and recently I have discovered terra cotta potting. So far I have made 20 different designs my favorite so far, I am going to share with you.]


Estimated Cost: 
$5

Items you will need:

Small Pot ( Can be found at Michael's, Dollar Tree, Hobby Lobby, and any craft store)
Craft Small Paint: Apple Tart
Americana: Carousel Pink
Craft Small Paint: Negro
1 or more paint brushes ( can be helpful to have more than one, a really small one and a medium size one)


(These are the two types of paint brand examples) 

Step 1: Take the pot and paint the Bottom part Carousal pink. Note you need to add two or three coats to the pink, however the paint dries in about 4 minutes.

Step 2: Once you did all the layer's of the pink paint the part labeled Top Green. Note: Green also needs two-three coats. 

Step 3: I think its cuter to paint the inside and rim, it makes a huge impact but it is your choice. 

Step 4: Once all of that dries take the small brush and paint tiny black slashes for the seeds.

(OPTIONAL STEP 5)


Step 5: I am going to use them as party favors and fill them with gummy worms.

Sorry I can not post mine as I have no camera on my computer. If you really want to see them I will figure a way how to.

Thanks! Do you think you will try this?

Art123peace





1 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB