-_-

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 2 Awesome Comments
So i just spent a while writing a post for my clubs wall and when I pressed publish it went to a page that said text contains forbidden language....I never knew talking about how if you wanted to be manager you have to comment about why you love Rihanna was forbidden. You learn something new everyday right? And even if anything I wrote was interpreted as "inappropriate" can you guys just tell me what I need to change instead of just letting my words go to waste?

2 Awesome Comments:

  • Funkymoomoo1 (Chloe) said...

    happens all the time to me x]
    Basically, if a word ends in 's' & the next word starts with 'ex' stardoll thinks you are trying to say 'sex' Same with other rude words, such as 'tits'
    Just look for these & put the swear code in ( &# 12 or similar) or if the paragraph is long, send it to your back up acc in a message and it will come through with it starred where the word is :)

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB