Really Stardoll?

Sunday, October 14, 2012 0 Awesome Comments
So I was looking through Dressups on Stardoll and I went to "actors". I saw Alex Pettyfer's name and I was like "OMG!!" cause I love him! And I clicked on it. Then I was like "WHAT THE HECK!" Look why I said that:
I was like what the heck Stardoll! He looks like a freakin' drug addict and emo! What did he or me ever do to Stardoll? His face looks retard! Why the heck does he have a sad face? I know I shouldn't be criticizing them cause I wouldn't be able to make it better but seriously? 
So now, I will be more online on this blog! I will be posting Best Medolls, Best and Worst Stardoll Dressups and other topics. Please write what you think about the doll! And if you want to help me by telling me which are good and bad dressups, please write in the comments!
See you around!



0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB