Need Writers

Friday, October 26, 2012 5 Awesome Comments

Hello!
I am looking for writers that can post the latest Stardoll news. If you know that you will be able to support this blog and know that school won't be much of a problem for you, then please help me and sign your Stardoll username below and I will contact you asap. 
Just a heads up any current writer that hasn't posted in the last couple of days will be taken out of this blog's allowed writers. I am going through the list now. 

5 Awesome Comments:

  • Miss0Jessy said...

    Miss0Jessy


    I can help your blog posting spoilers and stardolls news. I have experience in blogs like stardoll-truques, official-stardoll, stardoll-br, stardoll-point and stardoll-lookbook.

    :)

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB