Influenster: Palmolive Fresh Infusions

Friday, October 26, 2012 0 Awesome Comments


I recieved these three dish liquid soaps to test for this site I signed up called: Influensters. I will probably be posting the samples I get from that site here. Ok, so I got this a couple days ago and have been using them ever since. Here are my thoughts:
I think each of these has a great smell. 
(Left to right)
Ginger White Tea: You can definitely smell tea and a the ginger. It has a semi powerful smell. The smell isn't overwhelming when being used to wash the dishes. 
Lemon Thyme: The smell of lemons are what you get from the beginning. It was pretty surprising how soft the smell was. I've smelled many lemon soaps in the past and most of them had a powerful citrus smell to them. I think the thyme in this makes it a more soft and gentler smell. 
Lime Basil: This one smells like a hard candy I had before. The lime smells artificial. This is one of my least favorites out of the three. Although, the smell isn't that great, it doesn't bother me when I use to wash the dishes.  
Overall, these three have some unique and thoughtful smells. I think these might be a little too much for me. I find myself buying mainly 'normal' scented soaps. I don't really care for any specific smell. They did sent me a couple of coupons for these soaps to use, which I will b sharing with my family, and will be using for my next dish soap purchase. 
Rating 8/10


0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB