Frizzy/Dry Hair

Thursday, September 6, 2012 2 Awesome Comments

Want to tame that Frizzy/Dry hair? 
Here is what you need to look for:

Suave Professionals: Keratin Infusion Shampoo and Conditioner
 
I currently only have the Shampoo and this shampoo does make my hair smooth, but it doesn't tame my frizzy dry hair. So, what I do is use a deep conditioner. I will only wash my hair every other day. The more you wash, the more it will leave your hair dry. When looking for a shampoo, look for a creamy color. Shampoos that are clear aren't good for dry/frizzy hairs. The creamy color shows that the shampoo has ingredients that will help nourish your hair. Also look for a low sulfate balance because sulfate isn't good for your hair. It makes the hair rough.
Price Ranges from: $2.50-7

Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner

A deep conditioner that I suggest you using is the Aussie 3 minute Deep Conditioner. I have used this in the past and it has worked for me. Deep conditioners will leave your hair feeling more soft and clean. Remember that you shouldn't deep condition your hair very often. Too much of a  good thing is never good. 
Price ranges from:$3-10

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioner Cream

What so great about this conditioner cream is that you can apply this to damp or dry hair. I have been using this conditioner for more than a month and I really like it! This conditioner cream is to tuck in those hairs and make your hair a lot smoother. It isn't too oily and smells great. I would suggest you apply this whenever you   style your hair. Even if you don't do anything spectacular with your hair, you should use this. This product has changed the look of my hair. It looks like I took a good amount of time arranging my hair when I didn't! It is such a nice product to have and would recommend this to anyone with this type of hair.
Price ranges from: $2.50-5

Thanks for reading and comment below if you would like to see more of these kinds of posts♥


2 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB