Happy Rakshabandhan

Wednesday, August 1, 2012 1 Awesome Comments
Hey people! I got this message today:
So you will get 100 sc if you log in on 2nd August. Rakshabandhan (Also known as Rakhi) is an Indian holiday where you tie a Rakhi ( Scared Thread) around your brothers' wrist. It celebrates the relationship between a brother and sister. After the sister has tied a Rakhi around her brothers' wrist, he gives her a gift. The Rakhi symbolizes the sisters' love and prayers for her brothers' well being. And I know this because I am an Indian myself and we celebrate this. I am not sure if everyone got the message or just Indians. What do you think? Tell in comments! I think it is nice of Stardoll to celebrate Indian holidays.


1 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB