Being Indecisive

Wednesday, March 28, 2012 0 Awesome Comments

I'm hoping to attend a 10 day event hosted by ashley_doggett celebrating contemporary art, I'm not sure if there will be bidding or other features but it seems that its harmless fun so I thought I'd give it a go, however, there is a best dressed list and what I want to wear to the premiere is an ombre style skirt/shorts suit, not sure if I want to wear a skirt or shorts, but I'll start with shorts even though I'll probably end up in a skirt.

but I cant decide what colour I want to use, so here is an image for you to select from:


what would you choose, the sunset or the mint ? I also have made a nice lavender skirt but I think it would look nicer as a pair of shorts, stardoll should have more models in stardesign


I'm also going to make a matching blazer or jacket so what colour do you think looks best?

I found out about the event here

Ta Ta for now 

- Sask

0 Awesome Comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stardoll Local News | TNB